Thread: Branew kit?
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 12:37 PM   #8 (permalink)
370Ztune
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Z34 370Z
370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoBoTee View Post
Thanks for the response Jeff. I'm actually more concern about the Central 20 kit. I was wondering if you know anything about their kit as far as quality, fit and finish, etc... I think the kit looks really good, so any more useful info about it is greatly appriciated.
I think the Central 20 kit has definitely been flying under the radar. I can tell you while I was there this car was sort of tucked away next to Bride seats on the backside wall of Top Secret. It didn't get much attention as I think it was being missed, but everytime I looked over lots of the big designers/engineers were all over this vehicle. Even Ben in our office didn't take much notice to it at first, and now he debates next to the Zele it was probably a close second.

Quality of fitment is top-notch. Central 20 we have worked with for about 4 years, mostly with the older Z, and always carried a strong loyality amongst owners. Most people know them for the Barker Bar cover on the older Z. Carbon quality is very good, equivalent to a Voltex or Mines. Fiberglass construction is standard for Japanese quality, very strong and engineered for the circuit. This demo car is already in qualifying for circuit racing as we speak. I think anyone that purchases this kit will be pleasantly surprised!

More Central 20 items released today, check out other thread: New Central 20 products

-Jeff

Last edited by 370Ztune; 01-22-2009 at 01:25 PM.
370Ztune is offline   Reply With Quote