View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 11:34 PM   #485 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonRizz View Post
Thanks for the info. I intend to leave at least 1 hour early, so I have time to review things in the parking lot. I'm at the mercy of the tom-tom when I head out there (which is pretty rare) so I never know what I'm getting into! I do love the drive out on the turnpike, though! The Plateau area ( I believe thats what they call it) is beautiful, and its balls to the wall in the tunnels!!! lol.
As far as the case goes. it's pretty much a slam-dunk for me. I'm sure the guy wasn't counting on me making the effort, or the drive out to recover my losses, but it's the principal for me, not the $$. I appreciate your well wishes, though..
Sounds like a plan bro good luck with that.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote