View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 06:02 PM   #482 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonRizz View Post
Making the 4 1/2 hr road trip to Pittsburgh Monday Am. Hopefully the weather allows me to take the Z............ I'll keep an eye peeled for My western Pa Z brothers!! lol.
Gotta hit the Magistrates office on squirrel hill at 11AM to Regain some stolen $$$ from a scumbag landlord!
Well I'm not near squirrel hill to be around but good luck with you case.

I work NW of the city about 20 minutes or so depending on traffic lol

Also ill give you forewarning that they have been working on the squirrel hill tunnels so some lanes get shut down sometimes and need to take detours. Give yourself a little extra time just in case.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote