View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 10:56 PM   #6 (permalink)
Mitco39
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th 370z
Mitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by voegelin View Post
K, um, two very newbie (SORRY) questions.

1. With a start button, how does one put the car into accessory mode to listen to the radio without starting the engine?
2. AND I DID SEARCH THE BLASTED OWNERS MANUAL FOR THIS) - I get how to set the clock in the nav screen, but how does one set the clock that is the third dial on the dash (and really, why the heck didn't Nissan just synchronize these. They seem to know how to synchronize everything else. Har har.

Thanks guys. Forgive the newb.

Assuming you have a standard you just dont press down the clutch when you go to hit the go button. The car will only go into ACC. Not sure what the method is on a automatic.

The clock on the dash is set on the same screen that shows the temp outside. Go into the settings on that and you will find the clock settings. You can turn off the clock on the NAV (I did back when I had my triple gauge clock because if they were not synced 100% it would drive me crazy.

Welcome to the club!

Mitch
My Build --> http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...39s-build.html
Mitco39 is offline   Reply With Quote