View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 08:57 PM   #463 (permalink)
SPOHN
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Waiting on next Z
SPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footloose301 View Post
What kind of adjustability will we have on the turn key kit with internal wastegates? I'm new to this and learning as I go. I am thinking 10-11psi for track use and 8-9 daily..... Just turning the nut on the wastegates rod?
You will not want to make adjustments to the wastegates. These is where a boost controller is needed. Also help with boost creep and spike. But that usually has to do with types of setups and exhaust types. But this kit was made around these two ideas so this will most likely not happen. But why not have another fail safe along with the ability to adjust boost. I'll run lower boost on street/ track then high boost when someone needs to be taught a lesson.

Last edited by SPOHN; 04-25-2013 at 09:00 PM.