View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 11:33 AM   #11 (permalink)
RCZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 370Z
RCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to RCZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyD View Post
Yeah um ok...? Auto engines are the same as manual engines. I can only assume you mean engines attached to auto transmissions. Again yeah um ok...? This is twice today I've been compelled to respond to subjective conjecture. IT ALL DEPENDS ON HOW THE DRIVER TAKES CARE OF HIS/HER CAR! And that was absolutely completely unequivocally OFF TOPIC. Auto tranny's do have the stigma of wearing out second gear prematurely. So do manuals. Proper maintenance is key for both. A valve body upgrade (which is in my future) will reduce overlap and make for quicker, firmer shifts. VBU's also offer a boost in transmission life because the reduced overlap equates to less heat buildup. Less heat means the trans fluid lasts longer and works better.

I've held back a few times this week myself .... It's annoying, but you can't fix the world.
RCZ is offline   Reply With Quote