View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 12:58 PM   #214 (permalink)
Nut_N_Much
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awesome Car
Nut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Check this guy out.. Thinks he is working on truck .. This is Kelly, again he came over to help out.

TB Coolant Delete to throttle bodies DONE! Thanks to (WSTAR) an his DIY, perfect. Thank you sir!!! DIY: TB Coolant Delete That was the easiest mod I ever did.. Of course Kelly did all the work.. Thanks bud for helping out/doing it all .

So today we got the pump mounted and the brackets for the heat exchanger modified to fit. Also got the coolant over flow removed. I think this was a G35 kit to start with. We have had to modify a bunch of stuff and the pulley for the SC was the wrong shaft size..

Next:

I have to peal back the TB wiring and move it over to the left side, finish the injectors, re-install the fuel pump, move the battery. Try to do tomorrow..

Tonight I'm gonna make some money .. I'm going to re-wrap my Gen 3 intake and basket weave with stainless wire, add on the Z1 couplers, add a baggy with nice Hex head MAF screws and post it for sale in the classifieds.

Again a shout out to Kelly for being my hands, you rock, any body who doesn't think so remember I shoot 1000 yard matches all the time Lol..

Last edited by Nut_N_Much; 04-23-2013 at 01:04 PM.
Nut_N_Much is offline   Reply With Quote