View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 12:02 PM   #478 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

just an update. i went to the pittsburgh cars and coffee season opener this past saturday and they had a pretty good turn out for the weather being so cold. probably over 2 million dollars in one line up of a couple cars lol

LFA, Aventador, 458, 2 new lotus track cars, gallardo, Murciélago, some porches, etc...

also to my surprise there were 4 370's including myself. silver soft top, a 40th, and 2013 in that burnt orange whatever. nice to see some owners in the area coming out. if you are on the forum and happen to see this (and have not already made yourself known in the thread/area) speak up. i like meeting any local Z enthusiasts and owners.

next up for events:

May 4th - Pittsburgh C&C http://www.pghcnc.com
May 5th - Flashlight drags season opener in Waynesburg Flashlight Drags - Street Racing Without The Jail Time!
May 10-11th - Performance and Style show at Carlisle Carlisle Events - Collector Car, Bike, Truck, Import Shows and Auctions in Carlisle, PA
May 16-19th - ZdayZ ZDayZ 2013
May 18th Pittsburgh C&C (i'll be at zdayz)

and i think thats all i got for may at the moment. i'm sure pittsburgh car scene will have some stuff posted on their FB site but their meetings of civics at local pep boys just dont interest me toooooo much lol now their meets down the stacks in the waterfront is pretty fun.

anyone have any other events that i havent mentioned please feel free to post or msg me.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote