View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 11:18 AM   #14 (permalink)
Mitco39
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th 370z
Mitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigT View Post
And you think a dyno graph is the end to all? I didn't know this was a forum of supra owners. No offence to GaleForce. I don't know him and those are stout figures. But, the picture is in no way reference to the performance of his car. Go talk to guys like SPOHN and MIKE and you'll know what I mean.
What would rather see? A youtube video of his car laying smack to some other cars on roads full of traffic? Take a look at the FI build 1/4 mile times threads. If you dont want to believe dyno numbers you cannot argue with track times.

I think a picture of a reputable tuning company is a very good tell tale sign of what the car can do.
My Build --> http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...39s-build.html