View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013, 06:27 PM   #197 (permalink)
Nut_N_Much
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awesome Car
Nut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by MX52Z View Post
Holy crap, those are nice! This is on my list of things to do but nice to know the talent is just north of me! With everything going on, I'd just like to swap mine for a set that's already done and then pay for the upgrade.
When your ready let me know. I'll send you a list of parts bast off what you want to do. Then when your ready drive up for a day... The lens conversion takes a little more time but still good for a day trip.. Or you can do them and I can walk you through it.. The thing about swapping a set is that not all sets are in good condition so the next guy gets screw. Unless your a big business with deep pockets..

I have purchased parts for customer before and they have backed out at the last min. People say they want the lights done all day but only a few take the time to do it! Since then, I started having the customer order the parts and ship there lights with them or come over to the house and we build them out.. Also helps with warranty when customer purchases what they want. If they don't know what to purchase I send a list with link that take them strait to the items.

Good thing: If we do this on the forum I send money to the forum to help fund this beast of a web-sight!!! With Chpt11 I'll make a video.. There are a few out there but not real informative.. Going to change that !!!

Last edited by Nut_N_Much; 04-21-2013 at 06:34 PM.
Nut_N_Much is offline   Reply With Quote