View Single Post
Old 04-20-2013, 07:24 PM   #3850 (permalink)
forza370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2009 NISMO 370Z
forza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footloose301 View Post
I took the Z out early this morning in hopes of getting an alignment but no luck. The place that was recommended to me turned out to be closed on the weekends and its $60 with their system built into the ground, so it's low car friendly.

After that I went to Firestone on the other side of town where I get a local discount. No waiting and just $56.17 out the door.... Car couldn't get up and onto the rack!

So I drove to a few places with the same issue. One brand new Firestone had a new rack built into the ground and would gladly accommodate my Z but there was a 2hr wait and no local discount. Best the manager would do was $69+tax.

So I will pay my room mate in gum to take my Z to the recommended place for $60 and I know I can count on them to do a good job since they've done all my friends Z's.

So I just wasted gas and time today.
In my area, the regular shop(like firestone, town fair tires) won't do allignment for me once I had coilovers and camber kits on my car.