View Single Post
Old 04-20-2013, 04:09 PM   #247 (permalink)
Nut_N_Much
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awesome Car
Nut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond repute

Holy Crap,
I was looking for a new product to try out, want to find something new and I found Clearcorner.com... You may have seen these guys before, the work is top notch and has a complete factory look to it. I inquired about the price and my jaw fell of .

LED's, resistors are not expensive, the labor involved in modding them isn't that bad. These guys want $2500.00 a set, they compared it to Whiskey and Champagne.. Hell I want Whiskey !!!! $650.00 for LED Map Lights, man I want to visit the planet these guys can from, reality here just sucks !!! 09-XX NISSAN Z34 370Z (Fairlady Z) Products

Amazing ...

Anyone find any new products or come up with a new look. I just found a bunch of new LED websites but haven't found anything better than the XB's yet..

Have a kick a$$ weekend
Nut_N_Much is offline   Reply With Quote