View Single Post
Old 04-20-2013, 12:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
RyanWest
Track Member

Drives: 2009 Nissan
RyanWest has a reputation beyond reputeRyanWest has a reputation beyond reputeRyanWest has a reputation beyond reputeRyanWest has a reputation beyond reputeRyanWest has a reputation beyond reputeRyanWest has a reputation beyond reputeRyanWest has a reputation beyond reputeRyanWest has a reputation beyond reputeRyanWest has a reputation beyond reputeRyanWest has a reputation beyond reputeRyanWest has a reputation beyond repute
Default Camber kit install advise

Ok im pissed! Im done going thru tires left and right. So after blowing out a tire this morning i decided to call Z1 Motorsports and get some advise. Talked to chuck ( I believe was his name) and he pointed me in the right direction. Ordred a SPC camber kit. Z1 was very helpful...

Now im sitting like 3.6 in the back. My tire shop is telling me they need to drill out a piece to get the toe bolt to fit in properly. Is this true? If so they want to charge me an hour labor.

I can install this myself and want to save a bit of money, any write ups on how to install the toe bolt correctly?

Ryan
RyanWest is offline   Reply With Quote