View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 09:17 PM   #5 (permalink)
TaroBaapG35
Base Member

Drives: 18 S4 + 05 G35
TaroBaapG35 has a reputation beyond reputeTaroBaapG35 has a reputation beyond reputeTaroBaapG35 has a reputation beyond reputeTaroBaapG35 has a reputation beyond reputeTaroBaapG35 has a reputation beyond reputeTaroBaapG35 has a reputation beyond reputeTaroBaapG35 has a reputation beyond reputeTaroBaapG35 has a reputation beyond reputeTaroBaapG35 has a reputation beyond reputeTaroBaapG35 has a reputation beyond reputeTaroBaapG35 has a reputation beyond repute

I agree with CDepp. I live in Charlotte, and I've been looking for a 370z IN NC for the past 2 years (since I joined the forum) and I have to say I have found NONE for my price range and options (Fully loaded ). But if you're looking for a base model or base +sport try checking East Charlotte Nissan; I know they had a Black Base+sport 2011 for $35k (which is a crap load).

So yeah, try for out of state. I'd NOT recommend Clearwater Nissan in Florida though; They screwed me over on a vehicle. But you need to know that if you are going to get a vehicle from out of state, to make sure you know the risks; Dealer might not care about the vehicle after you've driven it off their lot, and etc.

So yeah, I'm in the same boat as you my friend. And for NEW 370z, you should've looked around last month since Nissan had a special 0% financing on 370z's for March. Hope you find your vehicle.
TaroBaapG35 is offline   Reply With Quote