View Single Post
Old 10-08-2009, 09:22 PM   #8 (permalink)
MightyBobo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: No cars; only bikes
MightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MightyBobo Send a message via Skype™ to MightyBobo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalparadise View Post
Thanks for not crucifying me for asking those questions here. I appreciate the responses. I really do like the looks of the base C6. The Grand Sport, to me, is just a pretender package to make it look like the version that costs nearly twice as much -- kinda like getting an M appearance package on a 328. So, not that big of a deal to me.
Not quite - the Grand Sport package now replaces the Z51 suspension package, and for the money you get some nice stuff. So far as Ive seen, its gotten solid reviews (the package itself) as far as being a good deal. As far as looks...thats in the eye of the beholder I suppose. But the performance stuff is there...