View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 04:19 PM   #148 (permalink)
SS_Firehawk
Premium Member

Drives: 13' Magma Red Nismo
SS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dzel View Post
Do you know how much boost you'll run out of each?
Not sure yet. I'm going to assume 10-12 lbs pulleys. It may take more to compensate for the long tubes. It could be fine with the 2.75"mid pipe restriction.

Edit: So far it looks to be in running condition. I wonder if they are going to go straight into tuning and documentation to speed up the timeline, then go back and install all the other goodies I sent them.

So now that those intercoolers are installed, I'm really wondering how my oil cooler is going to fit. I'm kinda worried. I don't think it will fit behind the intercoolers with the radiator support beam there. I also don't know if it will fit up front without that tow hook block getting in the way. Maybe remove the tow hook and mount it to the crash bar?

For reference, here is a link to the oil cooler pics
The Sophia Project

Guess I'll just sit patiently and wait for the next update.

Last edited by SS_Firehawk; 05-15-2013 at 02:31 PM.
SS_Firehawk is offline   Reply With Quote