View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 11:24 AM   #1752 (permalink)
LunaZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Project: a white one
LunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmike2780 View Post
more boobage is never something to complain about. just say'n.

In all seriousness, I too agree. The only things I can think of that would make that 2nd shot perfect is if the whole right arm was in the frame. She also has really nice eyes and I'd be curious to see how shots of her looking more towards the camera would look. Just a bit too much white instead of her iris. Tiny critique of an otherwise excellent shot.
Ah yes, I broke the "don't crop at the wrist" rule. Actually, I was using a 50mm and couldn't zoom out anymore. My back was against the wall. Whoops.

I did have to coach her a bit on her sideways looks. She had a tendency to leave me with nothing but whites!
Here's a dead on looking into the camera shot. Apologies in advance for the abundance of clothing. I haven't worked on the "other" shots yet.

2009 370Z Sport/Touring/Navigation | see my journal for mods
facebook: Be my friend... or not.
LunaZ is offline   Reply With Quote