View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 08:12 AM   #690 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheee! View Post
Congrats! I would not blame you if you just kept driving west with that beast just to shake Sasha's hand.... lol
I think it would be a blast to drive out to see you guys. I know the car would make it there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Here you go, Jason

galeforcedyno.jpg

... but in all seriousness, you have done an amazing job with your Z, and those numbers are excellent. You should be extremely proud of all the work you have put in And it looks to be paying off in spades
Thanks Jar I am extremely happy with the results. It's gratifying to see all the hard work paying off. Now that this phase of the build is nearing the end, its time to enjoy and get a few ideas for phase two.