View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 11:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
Mitco39
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th 370z
Mitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Tips/Tricks to bleed the CSC?

I have spent a total of around 8 hours trying to get this thing bled. I got the upgraded CSC from Zspeed performance. Did everything I was told and its just not working. I even pulled out the master cylinder to ensure that everything was correct.

I was told to crack the bleeder and let it gravity drip down, well I let it sit about an hour and the res barely went down. If I pump the master cylinder (now disconnected from the RJM and just using my hand on the plunger I get a squirt of fluid. But even after doing this a bunch of times and then tightening the bleed screw there is still nothing at the pedal.

I have tried a vac pump to try and suck the fluid down with no luck. I have also tried to force it upwards using a oil can (didnt work because of the way the fittings are designed on this CSC (just leaked out around the breather fitting).

Not sure where else to go at this point, no matter what I do I cannot get any feel in the pedal.

Any tips or tricks would be much appreciated.

Mitch
My Build --> http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...39s-build.html
Mitco39 is offline   Reply With Quote