View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 03:49 PM   #108 (permalink)
LunaZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Project: a white one
LunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebird244 View Post
http://www.the370z.com/attachment.ph...1&d=1366129309

Theres a picture of the Rear Body Scoop with the vent but no specifications i can't get a picture from underneath. I did more examination on it and its a small passageway that goes through a small area to the underneath of the car. I think it's the brakes, not sure. My body guy told me that it cools the breaks so i'm going to take his word for it. There's also the side shot of the rear and close up on the wheels.
Unless there's ducting directing that air to the rotors, it's non-functional.
You really need cooling for the front brakes more than the rears, anyway. They're the ones that do the bulk of the work.

I remember back in the day when I put gutter guard mesh over the various holes on my 95 Eclipse. It was the shiznit!

2009 370Z Sport/Touring/Navigation | see my journal for mods
facebook: Be my friend... or not.

Last edited by LunaZ; 04-17-2013 at 07:17 AM. Reason: "gutter" not getter
LunaZ is offline   Reply With Quote