Thread: Mitco39's Build
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2013, 12:25 AM   #200 (permalink)
Mitco39
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th 370z
Mitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond repute

We have about 4 hours on it so far, and most of that was blocking the car up. I had to call it a day thought because I to not have a torx large enough for the flywheel bolts. Does anyone happen to know the size? I will do some searching here and will probably find it if its on this site.

For anyone wanting to do the same thing there is no need to jack the car as high as we did, turns out if you just pull the trans back in the tunnel there is no need to remove it from under the car. There is plenty of room to then sit in between the trans and engine and get at the clutch (and CSC).

Mitch
My Build --> http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...39s-build.html
Mitco39 is offline   Reply With Quote