View Single Post
Old 04-13-2013, 04:35 PM   #136 (permalink)
SS_Firehawk
Premium Member

Drives: 13' Magma Red Nismo
SS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond repute

Appreciate the support. I think GTM is done with all the changes for 370Z adaption. Orestp was telling me GTM was working on the replacement of an AC hose as their last piece to figure out (they did). if the radiator is in place (looks like it is) and they found a way to mount the oil cooler with the FMICS, it doesn't look like this should be finishing up soon. I of course still have a million questions. I'll just try and sit tight.

Orestp will hopefully get his kit soon

Edit: Looks like the stock radiator is still in there. I would imagine it to be easier to remove the stock radiator since it's being replaced anyways to mount those aluminum SC anchors. Just an observation. If it were CSF, I think I should still see the CSF logo and the blue radiator fluid would be cleaned off the corner. The stock manifold is still on. Not sure if they added the injectors yet. If they did, then not sure why they put the stock one back on. And this is what I do out of extreme boredom...

After much deliberation and Wife input, thread and project name is changing. Took 3 weeks of back n forth debate, felt like we were naming a child haha.

It's now called the Sophia Project, hopefully mods change the title soon.

Edit: Triple's was lightning fast on the name change haha. I refreshed the page and was done.

Last edited by SS_Firehawk; 05-15-2013 at 02:29 PM.
SS_Firehawk is offline   Reply With Quote