View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 05:09 PM   #958 (permalink)
G37sHKS
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 G37S Coupe 7AT
G37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nklear View Post
I think it's because Tony and Fast Intentions have the most complete kit out there. It's basically a turn key. Unlike other Twin Turbo kit's on the market, you need to make holes in Oil Pans, and figuring out how to make stuff work. Fast Intention kit is pretty much plug and play. I'm sure you've seen pictures on the first post of this thread, you can't compare the quality of Fast Intentions Twin Turbo kit and the competitors. Fast Intention Employee actually own's a 370z. They actually took time to figure out how to make safe progressive power. Basically they re-engineered the wheel. Just look at the position of those blowoff valves, look at those one solid piece manifolds (no welding bull **** there), look at that OEM position of the catalytic converters (if you need to use stock cats). Fast Intentions really don't mess around. When I was there making my deposit to be #7 on the list. Tony spend an hour of his time figuring out what I want and what I need. Tony found the right clutch setup, He figured out what spurk plugs I'll need, we also had a 10 minute conversation on what boost controller will be best for me and for my type of driving. Tony walked me step by step on what will be done. Tony even invited me to go see how my car will be tuned after the twin turbo KIT is installed. I am very happy to be the 1st person to have this Twin Turbo kit installed on my 2013 370z.