View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 04:31 PM   #131 (permalink)
SS_Firehawk
Premium Member

Drives: 13' Magma Red Nismo
SS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond repute

Bored and found this gem. Probably one the most profound 15 seconds of my career. I spent 45 minutes trying to find something worthy to say to the man. All I can come up with was " It's a great honor to meet you Sir." As the picture was taken and I go to leave, he tightens his grip before release and says "No, the honor is mine." In that moment, my impression of being just another boot on the ground was changed. This was OEF 11 on 04July, just after he reenlisted 235 of us in KAF.

Here is also some pics of my other hobby. This was my deployment PC lol

Foxconn Bloodrage Motherboard
Core i7 920 @ 4.2ghz
GTX 560ti SLI @ 1000mhz (don't remember mem settings)
1000W PC Power & Cooling PSU
2TB Hitachi Drive
60GB SSD
6gb Tri Channel Corsair Dominator GT 2000mhz @ 7-7-7-20 1T
Zalman CNPS 9900SMAX cooler
Mountain Mods Bobslay V2 case

I haven't updated her since 2010, except new cpu (980X). I plan on updating the GPU's and getting a USB3.0 and Sata 6G add in card. GPU's run about as fast as a single GTX 680. Processor is already overkill. 6gb ram may seem like a small amount, but when was the last time any of you used over 4gb? I'm getting 35gbps of bandwidth on a tri channel board on a first gen I7 design, so I'm content

Last edited by SS_Firehawk; 04-11-2013 at 04:35 PM.
SS_Firehawk is offline   Reply With Quote