View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 01:19 PM   #8 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEZZZER View Post
I am leaning towards the Injen CAI vs the Stillen CAI cause the Stillen I must make mods to the core support and really dont wanna fool with that if i wanna go back stock. the Stillen says 17 to 18 hp and the Injen says 12 to 15. Any opinions on the Injen? also was gonna go with the Black cause I am thinking the polished will be harder to maintain. Thanks for any input. Mez.
With Injens you will need to fab the washer fluid reservoir. So either way you go you have to mod something. I figure the less I'm doing with hard points like that, the easier it is. With the stillens if you have a keyhole saw or dremel, it will take you seriously only 10 minutes to cut the support. You'll be ok I promise.

Plus, aside from STILLENS advertising, consistently high numbers have been seen with Stillens in independent dynoing. The Injens are a good one to consider, but with the stock front end, I just don't see them getting as much unobstructed airflow.

Other options are the Akuma intakes and AAM Intakes. Both have similar filter placement to the Stillens at a lower cost.

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote