View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 11:19 PM   #78 (permalink)
Mr.Squeeze
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370z
Mr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIGItonium View Post
Forgive me if this has been asked before... think you can fatten up the torque curve a bit around 3-4k and 5.5-7k?
It has to do with back pressure from having the smaller .64 A/R housings and log style manifolds that use T25 housings. GTM has new style manifolds that accept the T25 plus style turbine housings that I plan to get once there out ,and move up to .82 A/R there suppose to flow like a T3.

Here are some pictures of the .64 A/R T25 that I have now vs the .63 A/R T25 plus turbo housings. You can see clearly that the T25 plus will allow more flow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elperuano View Post
Moar vids!!

Soon man it's getting warm out now up here in the North East I have new rims and tires going on Friday. I will be making another video soon after that ,and will be posting it up.