View Single Post
Old 04-08-2013, 11:45 AM   #10 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

The instruction manual is very well put together.

The kit is very simple to install. If you have basic hand tools, can change your oil, and install HFC/test pipes, you'll have no problem installing this kit. It was more difficult for me to install my gauges in the triple meter location than installing the Boosted Performance turbo kit.

One recommendation for those doing their own installation besides reading the entire manual 2-3 times before the install is to grab some sticky notes and tab each section. It makes it easier to reference a specific series of steps later.

Also use a highlighter to mark steps you've completed or, steps that you might not understand fully. Bookmark Boosted Performance's original thread to reference the original photos (just in case)

When I did my install, I removed everything that needed to be removed first, then began the installation. I found my process wasn't interrupted that way. It's a process that I've used for more than a decade when I was working on vehicles for a living. This is also where reading the manual front to back ahead of time helps.

If you get stuck, Sasha is quick with help via PM.

Last edited by GaleForce; 04-09-2013 at 08:36 AM.
GaleForce is offline   Reply With Quote