View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013, 08:37 PM   #11 (permalink)
Dallaz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09MontereyBlu370z6MT
Dallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to behold

Looks great. I believe my lip is the exact same.... Sunline replica?

It's a very simple install but you need to take your bumper off for best results, and what I mean by that is the lip will flex a little but if you try to "wrap" it around your bumper while its on the car you may crack it when installing, you can't just slide it up from underneath either, won't work if you may have thought that. If you remove your front bumper which only takes a matter of minutes, you then can flex the bumper a little and put the lip on easily without flexing the lip and risk damaging it. Then screw a couple bolts on each side in your fender liner area of you bumper and that's enough to hold it.

I never used any adhesion material on mine, trust me with this lip it's snugg, when its on, IT'S ON!!

The only reason to try and use any adhesion goodies would be if there's not perfect fitment (gaps) that you want to close by using something to hold the lip to your bumper.

This should help some of you guys, I highly suggest doing this yourself. Much more rewarding and you don't have to spend any $$$ on install

Dallaz is offline   Reply With Quote