View Single Post
Old 10-07-2009, 11:01 AM   #71 (permalink)
dainedazz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09' SR 6MT Z34
dainedazz has a reputation beyond reputedainedazz has a reputation beyond reputedainedazz has a reputation beyond reputedainedazz has a reputation beyond reputedainedazz has a reputation beyond reputedainedazz has a reputation beyond reputedainedazz has a reputation beyond reputedainedazz has a reputation beyond reputedainedazz has a reputation beyond reputedainedazz has a reputation beyond reputedainedazz has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy

i scratched my baby last night =*(
its by her fangs like right on the right corner. i didnt have my contacts on and i think i miscalculated the distance from the bumper to the wall =(
that killed my night. its small but definitely noticeable!so the schedule of events changed cuz of that! i was going to get the fangs painted today but since that happened, i'll have to fix that issue first!

i'll probably convert to a nismo z34 front bumper conversion then just keep my oem bumper in the garage and fix it up. i'll get the nismo bumper later this month! i'ts gonna be color matched to red and the lip painted satin black!

well on some other news, this is what came in yesterday

getting them hooked up on Saturday as well!
and tomorrow my exhaust comes!

Saturday is gonna be fun!
Intake/Exhaust/Radiator Hose installation + Dyno runs with the guys!
woot woot!
DaineZ' Rosalena | Kenwood | Pioneer | 3M | 180 Custom | Stillen | Z1 | Fast Intentions | Setrab | Eibach | Varis | UpRev | TEIN | UAM | Amuse | Bride | Southbend | WORK | TWM | BFGoodrich | Robispec | TAKATA | GTSPEC | Instagram @johndainez
dainedazz is offline   Reply With Quote