View Single Post
Old 04-06-2013, 10:45 PM   #5 (permalink)
gomer_110
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '11 Nismo #528 GM
gomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmkraft12 View Post
Thanks for all the help everyone. I did notice that it seemed as if I was coasting very often but this was just because I was maintaining a steady throttle on the slaloms. I was told that was the best way to start out on those. Yea I knew went off course at the beginning my first two times. I had walked the track and for some reason I had implanted into my mind that the course wasn't set up that way. I think they may have changed the course because something was said about a change but I didn't really realize what was going on. The course is the FIRM facility in starke florida. It is an amazing facility. For my first time I was really focusing on just staying on course and learning the ropes of autocross, not really pushing it. My next event is tomorrow, track isn't as cool (airstrip course), but I looked at it today and it looks really fast (perfect for our Z's). I am really excited and plan on pushing a bit more this time. I will post a video of that tomorrow if I have time or Monday if I have too. Thanks again for the help guys.
Don't worry about pushing too hard and spinning. Everyone does it at some point.

By the way OP, what class are you running in?
'11 370Z Nismo #528 Fast Intentions | Stillen | Motordyne | Uprev | CSF | Zspeed | Z1 Motorsports | AST | Swift | SPC | SPL | Whiteline | Hotchkis | Bride | Schroth | Robispec | Cusco | Nismo | Volk | Forgestar | Hoosier | RJM
'17 Titan Bone Stock
gomer_110 is offline   Reply With Quote