View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 11:36 AM   #12 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Hey guys!

havent really posted any event info lately since its been winter and whatnot. here are some things that i know of coming up that are local and somewhat local.

i know that the dragstip up by monroeville opens up this weekend with a swap meet and a test and tune session.

Pittsburgh Raceway Park - Official Website

next month the flashlight drags start back up again as well on sunday may 5th. they run once every month around the same days.

may 5th, june 2nd, july 7th, july 13th, august 4th september 14th.

Flashlight Drags - Street Racing Without The Jail Time!

i also will be attending as many Pittsburgh cars and coffee events as i can. they recently decided on switching meet locations from robinson to cranberry. they meet every other saturday and also have special events like bbq's or track days. the first meet is saturday april 20th at Echo in cranberry. private parking lot with no through traffic. owner is a car enthusiast so he gave us permission to use the lot. these are fun to go to since this group has very very high end exotics. lamborghini gallardos, mercis, and aventadors. theres a lexus LFA, porches even a carrera GT, mclaren mp4-12c, and many more.

Pittsburgh Cars 'N' Coffee - Index page

another local group that has pretty regular meets is Pittsburgh Car Scene. they have a facebook page with lots of info. they just had a meet this past weekend but i was away and forgot to mention it. i'm sorry for that.

www.facebook.com/pittsburghcarscene

if anyone has any to add please do and any questions feel free to contact me on here or directly through PM's
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote