View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 08:21 AM   #3620 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadoquad View Post
Whatever, "garage prose", you guys are so good at things and stuff. I'm super impressed.

It is an easier job with two people, because moving an object of that length is easier with two. Knowing the dimensions and seeing where you're going. Holding the object in a more stable fashion.

And unless you're able to physically teleport from one side of the car to the other, it is faster for a second person to be popping in clips.

It is not rocket surgery, whether it is done by one's self or with a friend, but it is faster and easier with someone else there, even if marginally so.

fgts

It's not that big, so holding it by myself is not a problem. I don't know what you're talking about.

And you can stand in the middle and use your wingspan to get both sides at once. Or just work on one side, then go to the other... then get to the middle... then pop it off.

I've done it so many times I don't understand how it's easier with two.

Also, I've removed my front bumper many times myself and it was never a problem. I never thought, "man, this would be easier with two."

I will contend that it is SLOWER with two because you have to account for the time spend fighting with the help.
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote