View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013, 01:11 PM   #126 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
My intakes are gorgeous compared to stock. They sound much better than stock at 4K+ RPMs. The R2C filters are significantly better performing filters than OEM. I put the car on a dyno after the install, but I don't have a baseline to compare them to stock. Thus I don't have any numbers to claim, and I honestly don't even care. Please try again to explain to me why the stock intakes are so much better...

Your arguments are terrible generalizations with no evidence, and therefore invalid and baseless, as well as stupid
glad im not the only one sayin this
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony