View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013, 11:40 AM   #39 (permalink)
Joepro
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Company car
Joepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry, did it...The passenger side on the 370 looks like a breeze, the drivers look similar to the 350. I am slighlty more mechanically inclined that the average diyer, I do all my own work on the car, only thing I do would not atempt is internal engine work, I would just be too mad if I messed something up. If you plan and prepare, have the knowledge and road map of what your are doing, it no sweat. ok, does 4 1/2 sound better? I wasnt explicently monitoring my time to the minute. most said 6-8 hrs on the 350z fourms, all people I know that should not have been attempting it. My hands were also cut to s*&% I have a scar on my right hand from it.

jack the car up- 5 minutes
drop test pipes and y, 10 minutes.
take off intake - 5 minutes
take off steering shaft- 5 minutes
head shields 15-20 minutes ( just break the bolts off, they are not going back on)
about 2 hours to get the darn things off.( had to take off coolant pipe too, this was kind of a pain)
hour to hour an half for complete assembly.
drink 10 beers.

Last edited by Joepro; 04-03-2013 at 12:00 PM.
Joepro is offline   Reply With Quote