View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 04:19 PM   #55 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTLAW View Post
Guys the point I am making is the stock intake system is very good! and all the money in the world with buying aftermarket CAI is not going to get your no more then 4-6WHP.

I bet you 80% of time people who buy aftermarket CAI end up putting them up for sale in a few months? why because they wake up and see they lost $500-600 on something that only looks good and gives more sound!

Unless you are tracking your car and running near 6500Rpm with CAI you would get more topend power.

But that's it!
OEM Filter fanboy???? thats a new one. glad i swung by to see this thread of non-sense

it just keeps getting worse

this sounds more or less like someone who got sucked into buying a CAI and never takes their car above 60mph or revs hard.....or drives it like it was meant to be driven. go back to stock and quit bitchin bout it.

there's a complaining thread for that. go join the 4 girls in there and have at it.

that is all.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony