View Single Post
Old 03-31-2013, 04:07 PM   #117 (permalink)
SS_Firehawk
Premium Member

Drives: 13' Magma Red Nismo
SS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond repute

I went back and linked the latest dyno's to the first thread. I also made a 2013 and updated my mods plan. In addition I also flipped the NST pulleys post and the M370 post so the dyno results flowed correctly. So to reiterate, my first post has the latest dyno results from GTM from DEC and JAN. The next set is my exhaust reviews, and at the last review for the exhaust, the videos and dyno results are linked. Then my intakes and pulleys reviews with the dyno posted below that. Lastly is the M370 results which was concluded after all previous mods and those dyno results are linked. I'm thinking I should add an Index. I think I will...

SS_Firehawk is offline   Reply With Quote