View Single Post
Old 03-31-2013, 02:38 PM   #10 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Really depends on what you are looking for. I can guarantee there will be times when you miss the S2K... It's a special car. But the Z is far more suited to everyday driving than the S is. Bigger, more comfortable, generally nicer inside, quieter, etc.

After owning my 370, 5.0 and s2k I think I can say that the Z does a pretty good job of combining the s2k and 5.0. It's not the most powerful or best handling, but it gives you enough of both to keep most people satisfied. I'd recommend driving one as much as you can just to make sure it is exactly what you want.

Just remember its very much a compromise in the 370 since it tries to be a bit of everything. The S is far more specialized but that comes with some downsides if you try to use it as a daily driver, which I am sure you know.

If the S is your weekend fun car I would be inclined to keep it. If its your daily driver I think the Z would end up being a better choice. But ultimately it comes down to test driving and determining what you think you will like better.
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote