View Single Post
Old 01-21-2009, 10:09 AM   #4 (permalink)
Jon@Altered
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Nissan 350Z
Jon@Altered has a reputation beyond reputeJon@Altered has a reputation beyond reputeJon@Altered has a reputation beyond reputeJon@Altered has a reputation beyond reputeJon@Altered has a reputation beyond reputeJon@Altered has a reputation beyond reputeJon@Altered has a reputation beyond reputeJon@Altered has a reputation beyond reputeJon@Altered has a reputation beyond reputeJon@Altered has a reputation beyond reputeJon@Altered has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepGuy View Post

Also, why no options like this yet

I recognize that photo; I shot it! Actually, our 3 inch True Dual Exhaust is designed specifically for the twin turbo charged VQ35/37 engine to achieve the greatest exhaust velocity for better mid-range boost response and high-RPM power. With turbo cars, the straightest exhaust path is the best way to allow the turbos to run at their maximum efficiency, which over course, helps the car produce more peak power. For N/A applications, the 3 inch turbo exhaust works well with supporting modifications(i.e. High Flow Cats/Test Pipes, ECU Flash/Tuning), however it does tend to shift the powerband to higher RPMs. We are in the process of developing a 2.5 inch true dual exhaust for the 370Z, and it will be very similar to our current 350Z 2.5 inch exhaust, shown here:

And hey OP, there is no such thing a stupid question! Ask away!

-Jon

Jon@Altered is offline   Reply With Quote