View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 08:28 PM   #42 (permalink)
forza370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2009 NISMO 370Z
forza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR.nismo View Post
I just realized one thing...well maybe two.
OP, OP OP OP you either just started driving or...or....or...or...you have nothing better to do. We all know by know, you are the only one in a "social mental status who is not at the top level at all... not even close" who leaves the car engaged in gear and walks away from the vehicle. Good luck with that. I hope the car does not runs away from you.
It reminds me of one of my ex-wifes. She got out of my vehicle while in neutral and the parking brake was not engaged and in a sloped driveway. That's way she is another of my exe's.

I just realized this thread should've been the most appropriate regret thread among all - "Does any automatic Z owners regret walk out their car in Drive or Reverse???"

I am glad OP didn't open another "Car won't start" thread(because it's in drive gear) to confuse us with the steering lock failure issue.
forza370z is offline   Reply With Quote