Thread: 2014 chevy ss
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 02:13 PM   #14 (permalink)
wheee!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: cars. lots of cars.
wheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
From a styling standpoint. It's average to me. With a few decent aggressive cues. I'm really praising the performance it brings. These are family sleepers. If you knew what it was like to get your doors blown off by a beat up malibu sedan in the 80's 90's??? You'll understand why this car is so important to GM.

Down the line, this will be that weak looking track car to make you cry when you lose $250-$1,000 at the track.
I remember very well the 'sleeper' cars of the past. HeII I owned a 72 Dodge Polara station wagon that seated 12! I installed a stroked and bored 360 with 340 heads and broke a lot of Trans Am drivers hearts! lol
But back then, everyone had a V8 so I never got 'blown away" by some malibu back in the day. My cruiser was a 68 Ford Falcon Futura with a 289 V8. I held my own....

It just doesn't make a lot of sense to spend all this R&D on an uninspiring box wrapped around a rocking drive train! Bring back the Barracuda....

H&R / Stillen / Berk / HKS / Swift / Michelin / UpRev / SPC / Amuse Rep / Seibon / Fringe XVO / TWM / more...
My Journal
wheee! is offline   Reply With Quote