View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 11:32 AM   #61 (permalink)
MightyBobo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: No cars; only bikes
MightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MightyBobo Send a message via Skype™ to MightyBobo

Quote:
Originally Posted by sig11 View Post
hah! At least no one took you out on the formation lap. :P

Wish I had a hat... maybe I can shrink the 2XL. I wanted to go back and race more Sunday but it ended up pretty late after brunch with some local friends so we just went to the bar. Their booth definitely worked on me. I'm looking for Fanatec wheels now so I can play more.
Nope, I was shocked that DIDN'T happen, though. One girl sat in the seat and didn't understand the pace car. So she just took off and started driving all by herself while everyone was doing the warm-up lap haha.

You didn't miss much on Sunday, trust me. Lines were longer than usual. All they had was more 2XL's, and the only reason they gave me a hat is because they knew I kept getting hosed, and was in line so many times.

I'd stick with a Logitech G27, personally. A lot cheaper than the Fanatic's. Tell me what you end up doing about the cockpit setup - that's the only thing I'm missing right now. I'm tempted to build my own out of wood, since I already have a "racing" seat sourced...