View Single Post
Old 10-05-2009, 04:10 PM   #2 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

yah, that tweeter is a pita to wire up. the cover comes off just by prying it up. then remove 4 little screws and turn the tweeter while you pull up and the harness will expose itself so you can unplug it.

imho, it is MUCH EASIER to wire up new lines to the tweeter than trying to find where the wires are in the kickpanel. in that respect, the cross over will need to be placed in the kickpanel area and new wires into the doors to your woofer.

here's wat the tweeter looks like. bigaudiofanat has done the tweeter wiring so ask him for details. i didnt go through with it since my HU's EQ is giving me pretty good sound.

kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote