View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 10:35 AM   #1 (permalink)
Mr.Squeeze
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370z
Mr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond repute
Default GTM Racelogic Traction control Review

There as been a lot of discussion about traction on the forums with boosted Z's.I get pm's all the time about the 3.3 final drive and then you have the tire discussion thread.So I decided to make a quick little video of my car with the GTM Racelogic traction control. I installed the traction control system in January and I have not had the time to really test it yet.

Here is my set up

Car is lower on swift springs
3.3 final drive
305/30/19 RE-11 in there Rear

Racelogic Key features
1.The ability adjust 1% increments from 0%-25% allowing the driver to dial in the perfect setting for there car. Now there are many factor's that contribute to this tire's/suspension weather condition's.This can be done on the fly just by turning the knob

2. 2 Step launch control allows you to build boost of the line and adjust how much slippage you want.

Low boost 600whp 545tq
45 Degrees outside

I decided to mount the unit next to the steering wheel for easy access to the unit for using the launch control and setting the slippage percentage. I have seen pictures of the unit mounted in the glove box, for me that would be a pain because every time you start the car the system reverts back to the wet setting.

In the video I am doing a 5500 rpm launch with the 2 step that comes with the system. Once it get's a little warmer I will take some more footage the Racelogic is a great system.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-V0ZhIqlfY

Last edited by Mr.Squeeze; 03-28-2013 at 07:40 AM.
Mr.Squeeze is offline   Reply With Quote