Thread: Mitco39's Build
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 09:46 AM   #163 (permalink)
Mitco39
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th 370z
Mitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDreamer View Post
Could you mount the traction control unit in the center console, as you will not be needing to see it every second?
The boost controller, do you need to see it constantly? I know many people have it hidden in the passenger cubby area so they can reach it but easily hidden.
I could throw it in the center console, but I can see myself using the launch control quite a bit, and if I have to keep opening and closing the lid I can see myself hating that spot. This way I can easily just turn it on. Looking at the picture again maybe ill try moving it up above the VDC button instead.

As far as the boost controller I am thinking I am going to use it as a boost gauge as well, that way I free up a gauge to monitor something else. I am assuming that the EVC will show a more realtime boost as the PLX gauge is routing in a air line from the engine bay. I know people will usually stick it right between the hazard and S mode buttons as well.
My Build --> http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...39s-build.html
Mitco39 is offline   Reply With Quote