View Single Post
Old 03-23-2013, 05:23 PM   #129 (permalink)
SPOHN
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Waiting on next Z
SPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nism0370 View Post
What are the road course track use implications of this kit or with any tt application.. i.e. what else must be considered with the extra heat, fuel use, etc.? I have a 25 row oil cooler and phunk's accessory 255lph walbro fuel pump. just trying to gauge total cost of parts needed.
I plan to run the 16G with only about 425whp. Just to get that edge. I have a 34R cooler. I'll add another on top of the GTM high capacity oil pan. Bigger radiator/ fans. Turbo blankets. Maybe some more ducting. I've been talking to two guys that are not on this forum who have been tracking with the Greddy 20G kit well over 500whp. So they informed me of how it's very possible to keep temps down on smaller kits.