View Single Post
Old 03-23-2013, 12:08 PM   #178 (permalink)
tiger123
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 AT Tour/Sport/Nav
tiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmike2780 View Post
Got my car back....all seemed okay, then.....

.... what

.... the

... f*ck!!!

car doesn't start....

of course, the first thing I thought was "did I really just bring it in to have them install a defective one?" ....turns out, the asshats just left something on without the motor running and drained the battery. So the rep grabs the battery pack inside so we can jump start the car. Rep comes over and almost put the neg cable to the positive terminal before I stopped him. I've actually seen someone start a car fire this way. Not cool!

......Car starts. then....

.... what

.... the

... f*ck!!!

The tech used a flat head screw driver to pry the panel under the steering wheel off and left a gouge. The right side of the panel won't pop back in. It isn't even attached, just a 1/2" gap where it should be flush.

I'm seriously livid. This is the crappiest work I've ever seen. No respect at all. I also noticed the wheel a bit off center. Can this install mess up the steering wheel alignment? I want to be sure it's unrelated before I speak to management.

...one more thing. The odometer showed 5 more miles than when I brought it in.
CMike, what is the latest with your situation. After reading your post, I could not believe what I was reading and seeing. I mean, did the dealership have a 12 year old work on your car? WTF!!??

Did you go directly to the owner of the dealership? How is this being resolved? This is one of the worst Dealership stories I have heard.

I feel for you Bro. I really do hope this dealership makes everything right. You deserve that!!