View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013, 03:06 PM   #115 (permalink)
SS_Firehawk
Premium Member

Drives: 13' Magma Red Nismo
SS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orestp View Post
Hey Firehawk - Thanks for sharing and posting updates. I have the twin supercharger on order - it's been about 3 months now and it should ship soon. I will be doing my own install and plan to post updates as I work through the install - can't wait.
Awesome! I know a few guys who have ordered, there afew a few things that still need done, like the manual and some fabbed pieces, but I don't know what they are specifically. I don't know anything else of the progress of mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtGoldy View Post
I have literally never heard of a twin supercharger for the Z.
There is a thread on it in the FI section. Looks bad arse. Just search GTM twin supercharger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEpointfive0 View Post
GTM,
There was an issue with car 1, SS_Firehawk is #2, lol
Yeah, I'm impatient right now, but however long it takes, it will be mine! Helps I can't even drive it right now. Withdrawals. I play Shift II daily and memorize my Nordschleife times with the Z... and many other cars.

8:04 with a stock Z (looks like a base model and only rated at 306hp... retarded)
6:49 with a fully upgraded V6 Z, no works package (580hp)
6:30 with a works package V6 Z (660ish)
6:20 with a works package V8 Z (1281hp of untamable fury)
6:25 with a NSX works package
6:28-6:32 with an EVO-9, EVO-X, and STI 8:02-8:04 stock times
6:25 with a works 911 GT2 and GT3RS
6:10 with a 918 concept and 6:20 with a GT, both works packages.
6:15 with a Mclaren F1
6:10 with an Gumpert Opallo works package
6:15 with a GTR (still has a lot left)
5:54 with a Murcielago works package (still has a lot left) (makes me feel inadequate)

That Lambo is like driving supersonic speeds... Cornering is retarded. It's all about timing turn in. too soon, in the grass, too late, in the grass... or wall. AWD is insane on the car, it can pull it's self out of stupid drift angles.

SS_Firehawk is offline   Reply With Quote