Thread: Mitco39's Build
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013, 09:00 PM   #152 (permalink)
Mitco39
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th 370z
Mitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond repute

Actually I just got it today and started making a plan of how to go about installing it. It is going to be a fair amount of work. Its going to have every feature that racelogic provides. No lift shift, launch control everything.

We have been going over the schematics and looking for the best way to do this. The Injector harnesses will be plug and play so there will be no cutting of the stock wires. The ABS wires have proven to be a bit more of a issue. It is virtually impossible to get to the main connector on the ABS module so that leaves tapping into each sensor between that and the sensor.

The rear ones will be easy, they come up into the trunk and then up to the front, they can easily be tapped there. The fronts will be a bit more of a hassle, we have to either tap into the harness where each abs sensor connects to the main harness infront of each wheel well. This is if we cannot get a pig tail extender for each one made up.

I believe I am going to try and put the brain of the unit (as well as all my PLX modules) under the front passenger seat. It will be easy to cram everything under there (gotta check the height first) and hide all the wiring.
My Build --> http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...39s-build.html
Mitco39 is offline   Reply With Quote