View Single Post
Old 10-04-2009, 10:29 PM   #21 (permalink)
Endgame
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Nothing Now!
Endgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by travisjb View Post
not necessarily... go check out my "track videos" through sig... at Miller Motorsports video you'll find one where I kept an exige behind me for a 15 minute session... he was on slicks, mine was on street tires... experienced and aggressive driver in the exige... if it is a better track car as you suggest, not a big margin

both are great cars... I understand why you're torn

overall, i have to agree with the earlier comment that the lotus seems like a toy... Z is a man's car !
Now this is Z firepower that I was looking for..... Keep in mind the Exige is about the cost of a Cayman S.... But, a few questions:

Was the Exige you kept at bay a Exige S? 240 or 260 HP?? It looks like an Elise and not an Exige.... I doubt you would be able to keep up with an Exige like that. Although your driving was pretty good.

Also, your Z is MUCH lighter than a standard Z... How much weight did you drop again??

Last edited by Endgame; 10-04-2009 at 10:58 PM.
Endgame is offline   Reply With Quote