View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013, 04:36 PM   #16 (permalink)
forza370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2009 NISMO 370Z
forza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairladyZ View Post
Doesn't necessarily have to be weather.

Mine does it in SoCal mornings only and never when it's warm so yeah I think the temperature of the tires has alot to do with it

If you don't agree then tell us what you think it is
Like I said, it has something to do with the cold weather. But the main reason is because IT'S A REAR WHEEL DRIVE CAR. When the rear wheels push the car forward, if the front wheels are perpendicular to the direction where the car is going, it needs traction from the front tires in order for the car to turn right or turn left. Now, for whatever reasons(cold weather, bald tires, wet road condition) the front tires don't have enough traction to turn the car to left or right, the car will skid to the direction where the rear wheels push it to. Also like I said, you guys must have had the same experience when you push a shopping cart while the front wheels suddenly turn into a different direction thus you feel the rubbing and skidding.

( Click to show/hide )
Push and Pull are different!
forza370z is offline   Reply With Quote